The Vision of the Startup cell is to promote and facilitate the study and practice of entrepreneurship, connect students with experienced alumni and local entrepreneurs and turn them into dynamic business oriented young leaders. .
Creating an energetic and dynamic Startup Cell in our Institutions to encourage & assist the support innovative and entrepreneurial students and faculties to convert their innovative ideas and problems to get new solution with a feasible business. This cell will help students and faculties to understand the business world by actually working in a start-up.
• To create value added jobs and services.
• Inculcate the passion and spirit among students to pursue entrepreneurship
• To spread the knowledge about entrepreneurship through guest Seminar, kits etc.
• Motivate students to develop their own start-ups.
• Identifying the brightest ideas and giving them one platform and convert them
• Establishment of one’s own enterprise, through the successful startup cell.
|Meharun Nisha .K
|Thasleem Rani .H
An open auditorium with a capacity of 700 persons is located in the main building of the college. Various events such as symposium, workshop, national and international conferences and graduation day etc, can be held. The auditorium has a large podium with well equipped audio system. It is also well illuminated and ventilated.
The ladies hostel for girls is now located in Kilakarai with all facilities. Transport arrangement is provided for pick up and drop from the hostel to college. It provides safety and good facilities for the outstation students. The hostel has facilities with STD, ISD, Gymnasium, a reading room and a computer room. The responsible educated custodian takes good care of the students.
Route 1: Ramanathapuram
Route 2: Sathirakudi
Route 3: Periyapattinam
Route 4: Rameshwarm
Route 5: Thondi